Stevenson Ford Tractor was first established in 1968 when W.D. Stevenson Sr. with assistance from Ford Motor Co. purchased the assets of Bruce Flournoy Motor Co. Ford tractor operations. “Billy” had been employed by the company since 1960. In 1970 the business was relocated to its current location on 1792 S. Military Hwy. in Chesapeake Va. and has under went several additions.
In mid 1975 Kubota Tractor was added to our product offerings. After high school W.D Stevenson Jr. went to work full time. “David” now the company President has served on regional boards and Kubota Tractor National Board of Directors.
W.D. Stevenson III upon graduation joined the family business in 2001 to now have three generations active in the business. In 2007 we became Stevenson Tractor Inc. reflecting our mutli brand product line offering.
As a family owned and operated business we are commited to our customers and community.
Stevenson Tractor, Inc.
1792 S. Military Hwy. Chesapeake VA 23320
Phone: 757 420 4220 Fax: 757 420 4224
Toll Free Phone: 888.727.8094